If you think becoming a Trustee is for You, we have listed below the some of the things you would be involved in:
What is involved?
• To ensure that Time2Share complies with its governing document, charity law, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations
• To ensure that Time2Share pursues its objects as defined in its governing document
• To ensure Time2Share applies its resources exclusively in pursuance of its objects
• To contribute actively to the board of trustees’ role in giving firm strategic direction to Time2Share, setting overall policy, defining goals and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets
• To safeguard the good name and values of Time2Share, and act as an ambassador of Time2Share
• To ensure the effective and efficient administration of Time2Share
• To ensure the financial stability of Time2Share
• • Other issues in which the trustee has special expertise.
Minimum Commitment of Trustees
• To attend monthly general meetings and one Annual General Meeting per year. If three consecutive meetings are not attended your role will be reviewed.
• Carry out any agreed actions assigned to you as a named individual or to Trustees in general
• To be honest and truthful to the best of your ability
If you are interested in becoming a trustee please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 0117 941 5868.